Crofton Quantity Surveying
Bluebeam Measurement Service
If you enjoy your work, but when new drawings arrive you wish you could skip the measuring and go straight to the more interesting tasks, then our Bluebeam measurement service can turn your wish into a reality.
You can forward drawings to us by email, drop-box or memory stick and we will measure them using Bluebeam Revu software. We calibrate, copy, measure or count up, colour code and clearly label each element you have asked us to measure.
When the drawings are returned to you, the totals will be ready for you to put straight into your Cost Plan, Bill of Quantities or Tender.
The measured drawings will clearly show how the totals have been reached and are easy to adjust if your client requests a change. We are familiar with the requirements of NRM1, NRM2 and SMM7.
Why Use Crofton?
- While you are completing the pricing and documentation for your current project, we can be preparing the measurements for the next one
- No more evenings and weekends spent measuring
- Quick, accurate measurement for even large scale projects
- Cover for staff holidays and sickness
- Just pay for the work you need, no need to pay N.I. contributions, holiday pay, sick pay or maternity/paternity leave
- We respect our Client’s right to confidentiality
- Please contact us with brief details of your project
- We will confirm that we can meet your deadlines and agree a return date
- Send your drawings to us with brief details of your requirements (most can be sent via e-mails)
- We will confirm the number of drawings received and may contact you to clarify any queries
- We will return your work, with a list of any assumptions we have made